none
Biztalk Interview Questions. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I got few questions on which I was confused.

below are the questions,

1)When we got resumable and non-resumable instance ?

2)how to Migrate server and what is Loging server ?

3)Scenario - I have Xml I have to publish that to messageBox forget about Subscription part, How you will do it ?

4)what is difference between Publishing Schema as Wcf Service and Publishing Orchestration as Wcf Service.

5)Scenario - I have a flat file which has 100 records and I want to send separate files to different locations how you will do that

tell me complete flow and all things which you will you.

6)How to debug the orchestration instance which is completed ?

7) what is singleton Orchestration ?

8) How we can route the error message how we can do that and what are the configuration setting we have to do.

9) Is it necessary to use Custom pipeline for archiving or do we have any other way to archive the message ?

Please do share your knowledge.

Thanks.

• Edited by _NiLeSh Monday, November 23, 2015 9:20 AM
    Saturday, November 21, 2015 10:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Nilesh ,

I will try to answer your question :Hope this helps you to understand some of the basics.

When we got resumable and non-resumable instance ?

• When message get suspended ,you get resumable and non-resumable instance of your process instance .If message instance is suspended after all the retry due to non availability of downstream system ,it will cause you a suspended   resumable instance and in that case  non-resumable will contain context of the message.

how to Migrate server and what is Loging server ?

• Server migration is to create a replica farm of your current Environment .In Biz Talk either you can configure a new server or do a log shipping from primary SQL server to secondtry replica server .

I have Xml I have to publish that to messageBox forget about Subscription part, How you will do it ?

• You need to create a receive location responsible for receiving message in biz talk . You should also define adapter level configuration depending on the type of message received and transport protocol .

what is difference between Publishing Schema as Wcf Service and Publishing Orchestration as Wcf Service ?

I have a flat file which has 100 records and I want to send separate files to different locations how you will do that

• Need to create flat file schema of type you are receiving and then debatch the message at pipeline level or in Orchestration (depending on Xpath) . Once message is debatched message can be subscribed to different send port Or Orchestration depending on context properties .

How to debug the orchestration instance which is completed ?

• Refer :https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa953746%28v=bts.20%29.aspx
    • what is singleton Orchestration ?
    • The singleton pattern is implemented by creating a service ,the first instance gets created when the first message arrives in BizTalk MessageBox, After that other message( which have something common, like received from same source or anything which groups them to be processed by one single instance of the service) gets processed with the same instance which was previously created.

The common way for creating a singleton orchestration is , Source is from this blog post

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/biztalkcpr/archive/2008/05/30/thoughts-on-orchestration-performance-part-2-of.aspx

How we can route the error message how we can do that and what are the configuration setting we have to do.

Is it necessary to use Custom pipeline for archiving or do we have any other way to archive the message ?

• No ,Not always you can use DTA DB to get the archived message .You need to enable tracking for this . I would prefer to use custom Pipeline component if message or file size is too large may be in GB

Thanks

Abhishek

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

• Marked as answer by _NiLeSh Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:53 AM
    Saturday, November 21, 2015 6:59 PM

All replies