none
Not able to create copy activity from Eloqua

Question

• Hello,

I am trying to create data copy activity from Eloqua. Connection is established via Linked Service, but when i try to select tables from which to copy the data Azure throws an error: 

The cloud service request timed out. Please retry. Activity ID:15c58909-a227-46ee-8d6c-2341d15f6626

Please help.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:13 AM

All replies

• Hi michal531 Were you able to resolve this issue? If you haven't yet would you please share more details?
    Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:01 AM
  • Hi Alberto,

In ADF2 I want to create copy activity(Using "Copy Data" function) which copy data from Eloqua to Blob Storage.

In second point (Source) i create connection (Linked Service) to Eloqua - I use my Eloqua's credentials to fill all necessary boxes, after that i hit "Test connection". The test ended positively, after that i hit finish button and go to next step. In this step I have two options "Select tables from which to copy the data or use a custom query", and here problem occurs.  "loading tables. Please wait.." message appears for about one minute In window "EXISTING TABLES" and after that  Azure throws error message "The cloud service request timed out. Please retry." This same occurs when in "USE QUERY" window.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:53 AM