(C#) Show message before Shutdown when DVD is burning. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to create a APP to Show message before Shutdown when DVD is burning.

The situation is:

1, I use a third party APP to burn DVD.

2, I create a APP that can Shutdown OS and before Shutdown,

I should check burn process is running or not. 

3, When DVD is burning Then show message window and interrupt the Shutdown process.

The QUESTION is :

How can I get the Burning Status?

Best Regards.

Friday, May 1, 2020 12:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Are you developing in C#? What's kind of application type (UWP, WPF, WinForms)do you choose?

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 1, 2020 5:33 AM
  • Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am going to do with C# and the type is WPF.

Best Regards,

jacky

Friday, May 1, 2020 6:37 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your confirmation.

This forum is for "Discuss CDROM.SYS, IMAPIv2 and Live File System issues. The forum focuses on OS-level topics and is intended for application developers rather than end users." It is Win32 C++ focused.

For WPF related issue you can ask a question at Microsoft Q&A - WPF for more professional support. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 1, 2020 8:02 AM
  • sorry.

Thanks for your reply.

Friday, May 1, 2020 8:35 AM