How to save RRS feed

• Question

• How do I save a btranslated doc in words?
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:29 AM

All replies

• 1.Start your Word 2010 application and either open a document or type some text.

2.Now that you have text in your document, let us proceed to translate the document!

3. Click on the Review tab, and then the Translate Button in the ribbon. 

4.Click the Translate Document option.

5.  When you click on it the first time, it will bring up the Translation Language Options dialog, (or you can click on the Choose Your Translation Language option to see the below dialog)

6. Here, you can choose what language you’d like to have your document translated from and into.  Click on the arrow in the From and To lists to choose the respective languages.

7.Once you’ve chosen the respective languages to translate the document From and To, – clickOK to save the selection and close the dialog.

8.  If you had selected Translate Document in step 4 – you will be presented with the following dialog.  (If, in step 5 you had selected Choose Your Translation Language, now go ahead and select Translate Document as documented in step 4).  

9. If you elect to send the document for translation – an internet browser window similar to below will appear with your original text on the left and the translated text on the right.

Hashen Roshika

Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:38 AM
  • Thankyou. This works but how do I get the translation back into my word document? I can not locate an option to do this.

Cheers

Vince

Saturday, February 20, 2016 3:11 AM