none
Getting "Fatal error encountered in EDI Disassembler, error information is X12 service schema not found" trying to process inbound 999 file RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to parse an InBound 999 file; finally got it to Build successfully, and it appears to not like the EDIDisassembler (or something) used in the Receive Pipeline. This is a simply "parse and push to SQL Tables" exsercise---the specific error I am encountering is:

A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "EDI_PROCESSING_1.0.0.0_BTAHL7Schemas.BizTalk_Orchestration1_RECEIVE_EDI_FILES_b2b61410d525dd20_ReceiveLocation" with URI "C:\EDI\999\INBOUND\*.txt" is suspended.

Error details: An output message of the component "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.MessageCore" in receive pipeline "BTAHL7Schemas.Pipeline.RECEIVE_EDI_Pipeline, EDI_PROCESSING, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b2b61410d525dd20" is suspended due to the following error:

X12 service schema not found.

The sequence number of the suspended message is 1. 

MessageId:  {54FF5E6C-B06E-4C62-89E6-3A490DDB5AA3}

InstanceID: {D5A6C90A-AE99-4D98-9D34-B9E0F4DCE3A1}

Where does this X12 Service Schema go? Where do I get this? I have an Inline schema consisting of the standard, canned X12 999 (5010 version) schema and an ISA schema which pulls the ISA segment out of the context.

I look forward to any assistance that can be rendered.

Thanks in advance--

Monday, July 8, 2013 4:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,                                              

Either of the point should help you:

1.Did you tried to validate your incoming message against the schema, if not please do it.(To check whether you are receiving correct message as per schema)

2.Have you referenced to the correct Schema.

3. Is your Schema project build and deployed .

4. Also please check whether the Message which you use at Receive Shape is referring to correct schema(In case you did any change in schema)

5. If you did change schema for any reason after binding it with Message variable, then please build the Schema project and then again bind your Message  Variable to the same schema(This time it will have refreshed schema)

I hope this helps!!!!!! Please mark as Helpful.

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered". It will help to reduce visits to same post as its already answered and will help guys with same question as yours without even posting it .

Maheshkumar S. Tiwari|Team lead/Consultant(EDI/EAI)|iVision Software Pvt Ltd, Pune.

Monday, July 8, 2013 6:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,                                              

Either of the point should help you:

1.Did you tried to validate your incoming message against the schema, if not please do it.(To check whether you are receiving correct message as per schema)

2.Have you referenced to the correct Schema.

3. Is your Schema project build and deployed .

4. Also please check whether the Message which you use at Receive Shape is referring to correct schema(In case you did any change in schema)

5. If you did change schema for any reason after binding it with Message variable, then please build the Schema project and then again bind your Message  Variable to the same schema(This time it will have refreshed schema)

I hope this helps!!!!!! Please mark as Helpful.

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered". It will help to reduce visits to same post as its already answered and will help guys with same question as yours without even posting it .

Maheshkumar S. Tiwari|Team lead/Consultant(EDI/EAI)|iVision Software Pvt Ltd, Pune.

Monday, July 8, 2013 6:19 PM
  • Just to clarify, this is not HL7 related as the name of the Pipeline suggests.

The X12 Service Schema is deployed with assembly Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.BaseArtifacts.dll which should appear as a Resource in the BizTalk EDI Application.

Some possibilities:

1. EDI/AS2 was not installed.  Modify the BizTalk installation by adding EDI/AS2 Runtime.

2. EDI has not been configured in BizTalk Configuration.  Start BizTalk Configuration and configure EDI/AS2 Runtime.

3. The EDI application/assembly has been deleted.  Unconfigure EDI/AS2, do a Repair on the installation and reconfigure EDI/AS2.

Monday, July 8, 2013 6:29 PM