Windows 10 Fall Creators Update competition RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I submitted in the Windows Store a version of my App "Draw Wallpapers" using the last SDK and I registered in your competition. How do I know if my entry has been accepted and my App has passed the contest criteria?

António Sousa

Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:03 PM

All replies

• Hi António,

>>I submitted in the Windows Store a version of my App "Draw Wallpapers" using the last SDK and I registered in your competition. 

I am not so sure what you mean by "registered in your competition". Could you tell us where you made this registration?

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 17, 2017 9:26 AM
  • Hi Annie

I sign up on this Microsoft page:

https://developer.microsoft.com/pt-pt/windows/projects/campaigns/windows-developer-day-sweepstakes?utm_campaign=windevdaycu&utm_source=autopilot&utm_medium=email&utm_content=octappnl

Then following the rules i submited my App.

Best Regards

António

Monday, November 20, 2017 12:10 AM
  • After sign up i got this message:

You've successfully entered the sweepstakes!

Please watch your email for further updates.

Monday, November 20, 2017 12:14 AM
  • Hi António,

Thanks for the info.

From Official rules , we can know that This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on October 10, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on November 17, 2017 (“Entry Period”). You could send an email to windevsweeps@microsoft.com within 30 days of winner selection, then you will be provided with a list of winners that receive a prize worth $25.00 or more. 

And for more details, you might take a look at Official rules .

Best Regards,

Annie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Annie Chen-MSFT Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:18 AM
    Monday, November 20, 2017 3:26 AM
  • Hi Annie

Thanks for the info.

Best Regards,

António

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:07 AM