none
VBA: How to select the end/maximum item of a slicer?? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear experts,

I have my data arranged per year in the pivot table. I have inserted a slicer to easily select a range to years. Now I would like to write a code for these group and it works fine until it goes to the end of slicer.

e.g my data is between the year 2010-20018. my slicer shows values between (<01.01.2010 and >01.01.2018). Although for the given range these two maxima and minima are of no use Still I am interested in the maximum value. what command shall i apply to find this value in a given slicer (as this max may change in future so i don't want to write it fix as >01.01.2018).

Best Regards

Ali

Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:55 PM

All replies

• e.g my data is between the year 2010-20018. my slicer shows values between (<01.01.2010 and >01.01.2018).

Hello Ali,

I'm confused by your description, could you please make a sample Excel workbook and upload it to OneDrive, so that I can understand you correctly?

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 17, 2014 9:44 AM