none
SharePoint App didn't run with Domain Account Except Farm account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone

i Configured apps (Bright Banner App) in SharePoint farm correctly using this Microsoft article and it working correctly inside SharePoint FE Servers and when i opened the site that's contains this app i get this error Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you.

if i logged on to this machine using farm account and open this site with any domain account user it's working fine

all users granted full read permission on application catalog site collection 

all users gramted full read permission on web application and root site collection that's contain App

thanks in advance 

Monday, March 20, 2017 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This seems should be user permission issue, try to confirm below things:

User permission by site settings->site permissions->check permissions.

Does use can’t access home page/whole site? (test to visit other pages of site).

If you customized master page or page layout, make sure these are checked-in, published and approved.

Try to clear Distributed Cache and reset IIS, here is one similar thread for your reference.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/1aaca17e-9fe6-444d-b010-9a2d8446ba87/users-have-proper-permissions-but-get-sorry-this-site-hasnt-been-shared-with-you?forum=sharepointadmin

If above doesn’t help, try to check the ULS log, ULS log default path:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:29 AM
  • thanks Lee for your support

can access all site pages and subsites also but in banner app web part i get error Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you

i use default master page without any customization 

i will try to clear Distributed Cache and feed you back 

thanks in advance 

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:38 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

You can share your own solution here and mark it as answer if it had been solved, and we can learn from each other.

Best Regards,

Lee

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:18 AM
  • i tried to clear distributed cache but it's not working with me, so i used another solution to add banner to SharePoint site.

thanks

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:26 AM
  • Hi,

Could you share your detail solution here and mark it as answer so it may help others who faced similar issue.

Best Regards,

Lee

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 11:36 AM