none
How to delete a ML workspace? RRS feed

• Question

• I found that a Machine Learning Workspace generate 32.89 JPY every day. 

It was created few years old and I don't use it currently. So I try to delete it.

The resource group name is "Default-MachineLearning-SourthCentralUS". However, I cannot find it in my portal both new and old.

Please let me know how to delete it. Thanks.

Friday, December 29, 2017 4:21 AM

Answers

• Hi, if you have followed these steps below and you are still unable to delete the ML workspace, please respond with your subscription ID and we can investigate further. Also provide the date of the bill you received.

Steps:

The easiest way might be to login to your old portal, it will redirect you to the new portal to enable you to delete your workspace as shown below:

Old portal: upon login you should see the list of workspaces:

New portal: once you are redirected from your old portal, the 'Delete' option is available.

Regards,

Friday, December 29, 2017 11:20 PM

All replies

• Hi, if you have followed these steps below and you are still unable to delete the ML workspace, please respond with your subscription ID and we can investigate further. Also provide the date of the bill you received.

Steps:

The easiest way might be to login to your old portal, it will redirect you to the new portal to enable you to delete your workspace as shown below:

Old portal: upon login you should see the list of workspaces:

New portal: once you are redirected from your old portal, the 'Delete' option is available.

Regards,

Friday, December 29, 2017 11:20 PM
  • Hi Femisulu, Thank you for your support.

MACHINE LERNING menu is not displayed on Old Portal as below.

Also, there are no resources in New Portal.

My subscription ID is XXXXXXXXX. Could you investigate it?

Thanks and Regards,

Saturday, December 30, 2017 3:15 AM
  • Please be informed that this issue was solved by the MS Engineer delete the workspace from his side.

So I masked my subscription ID in my previous post.

Thanks and Regards.

Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:03 AM
  • Happy your issue has been resolved.
    Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:21 AM
  • I have the same issue.  If I provide my subscription ID could you perform the same task for me?

Monday, April 9, 2018 12:31 PM