Can i install a language pack on Windows 10 build 10122 for Visual Studio 2013 community RRS feed

• Question

• Error: The Windows program compatibility mode is enabled. Disable it and run setup again.

can i install the language pack on an other way or must i need for the official release for windows 10 .

Sorry for my bad english

• Moved by Mike Danes Friday, May 29, 2015 10:32 AM setup issue
    Friday, May 29, 2015 10:30 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I installed the Visual Studio 2013 Community with Update 4 on windows 10 9926, and I try to install the Language Pack, the same error as you “The Windows program compatibility mode is enabled. Disable it and run setup again.”. And I checked the Run this program in compatibility mode (see the picture below), selected Windows 7 and Windows 8, but also the same error as you.

So I think you can:

1. Use the English version of vs 2013 community first and then install the language pack after the Win10 RTM released.

2. Choose to use the Professional, Premuim or Ultimate version and choose the language you wanted when downloading, refer to the download page: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs.aspx

Hope this information is helpful.

Best Regards,

Jiayi Li

• Edited by Jiayi Li Monday, June 8, 2015 6:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Barry Wang Monday, June 8, 2015 6:59 AM
    Monday, June 1, 2015 9:30 AM