Workflows not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am geeting the following errors continuously in my server.

The server could not complete your request.Contact your internet service provider or web server administrator to make sure that the server has Front page Server extensions or sharepoint services installed.

soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Could not find file 'C:\Windows\TEMP\mg3ewati.dll'.

Exception information:
        Exception type: DllNotFoundException
        Exception message: Unable to load DLL 'activeds.dll': A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007045A)

(-1, -1) Compilation failed. Could not find file 'C:\Windows\TEMP\v6eiqfjb.dll'.)

If any one know the reasons for coming and solution for the error?Please reply soon

haritha

Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please try restart the IIS server to see if address this issue. You can also refer to the following blog entry for further troubleshooting:

Unable to load DLL ‘dllname.dll’: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.  0x8007045A

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/tess/archive/2009/04/29/unable-to-load-dll-dllname-dll-a-dynamic-link-library-dll-initialization-routine-failed-0x8007045a.aspx

Thanks.

Leo Tang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, June 18, 2012 9:20 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I restarted the IIS.But no use.After 5 mints still errors are coming.Along with above errors ,i am getting following error in Eventviewer->Application

Faulting application csc.exe, version 8.0.50727.4016, time stamp 0x49cc6149, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 6.0.6002.18541, time stamp 0x4ec3e855, exception code 0xc0000142, fault offset 0x00000000000b6fc8, process id 0x18c4, application start time 0x01cd370b958bdc1c.

It is coming for every 2 mints.After restarting the system only errors are stopping but for every 2 days this error is again coming..

In my server, i am using sharepoint and some of the .net applications were deployed in IIS 7.0

Please let me know if you know any reasons for this.

thanks in advance

haritha

Monday, June 18, 2012 9:35 AM
  • Hello,

I've the same problem on my Biztalk server.

After around 1 or 2 days, this error happen.

Did you managed to solve your problem ?

Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:17 PM