Remove warning referencing class that doesn't exist RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there I am getting a warning

Warning 1 The file 'C:\PASport\CustomControl\Information\Information\Form1.cs' does not support code parsing or generation because it is not contained within a project that supports code.

This file does not exist so why is it trying to parse it?  I know it doesn't exist and I want to remove the warning but I can not figure out where I can do that?
    • Moved by liurong luo Monday, June 29, 2009 3:36 AM not a Visual Studio Debugger issue. (From:Visual Studio Debugger)
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:03 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thanks a lot for your feedback of our product!
    Our forum is related to Visual Studio Debugger, please post thread in a more proper forum.

Please submit a report/suggestion via our Connect site. If it is an urgent issue, please contact our Help and Support center.

Thanks again,
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework!
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:35 AM
  • It looks you need help in using the Visual C# IDE. Try ask in the Visual C# IDE forum.
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:34 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks a lot for your feedback of our product!
    Our forum is related to Visual Studio Debugger, please post thread in a more proper forum.

Please submit a report/suggestion via our Connect site. If it is an urgent issue, please contact our Help and Support center.

Thanks again,
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework!
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:35 AM
  • It looks you need help in using the Visual C# IDE. Try ask in the Visual C# IDE forum.
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:34 PM