Parser Error RRS feed

• Question

• User1671945513 posted

Hai every one. 

When i host my website into  the site, i go t an error below mentioned,. Moreover i  created seperated virtual directory and set it version 2.0 . And finally i published it. And its work in my local system. But its not work  in domain server. Can any one help me to resolve this one.

Thanks in Advanz.

Sham

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_umvntyjb'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="Default, App_Web_umvntyjb" %>
    Line 2: <%@ Register src="UploadVideo.ascx" tagname="UploadVideo" tagprefix="uc1" %>
    Line 3:

Source File: /stockvideo/default.aspx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:55 AM

Answers

• User372121194 posted

Hi,

Please make sure we copy everything including its dependences to the server.

We also need to ensure that the virtual directory name is listed in the "Application Name" box under Application Settings of Virtual Directory tab in IIS. If it is not, click Create.

We also can create a simple test application and deploy it on server to see whether the server is working.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, September 26, 2008 3:02 AM