none
VS 2008 Standard RRS feed

• Question

• I bought VS 2005 standard and the Visual 2008 standard upgrade. I would like to down load both on a Vista machine (after I have unistall them x amount of times). I have tried and tried and thought that I have finally got it but when I build a website and refresh the database, I get an error, when I try to log on again, stating that my ASPNETDB can't be opened because it is version 655 and the server supports version 612. So I am back to square 1 as before.

I am really at a lost for words here, I have tried so many times that I don't remember what web site I was working on before this happened. So I am ready to uninstall it all and would like very much some direction on how to install this software so that when I am done I will have the Visual Studio 2008 Standard, SQL Server Management Studio 2008, Reporting Services Configuration 2008 and SQL Business Intellegience Studio 2008, installed and working, on my Vista machine.

I have never had so much trouble installing software before until I tried to install it on my Vista Machine and when I tried to install VS 2008 on my XP machine. Please help!!!!

The declining confidence Late Night man.
    Saturday, June 6, 2009 3:59 PM

Answers

All replies