none
Rebranding RRS feed

• Question

• As a  part of our company rebranding , the mangement asked to change all emails to be @newcompany.com

i have added new accepted domain & create new emails & test it --> it's working fine

now  i want to :

- make the new domain is the default smtp - also the client have tp be still receiving emails on the old one

- configure auto replay messeage for every one sent email to the company infored hm to send emails to the new email ID

- want to change external url for OWA & active senc to be : webmail.newcompany.com ( is that pssible altough i will not change domain name ? )

Sunday, May 4, 2014 11:18 AM

All replies

• To add new domain as the primary one - use the Email Address Policies. Make the new one as default. Here

Auto Reply - You could use Transport rules for this. However, as users will receive mails on both addresses and reply only using the new one, the old domain will fade gradually. - Here

For external access - you will just need to update the external URL on Exchange 2013 Virtual Directories. Update the Public DNS to point to the new URL/Domain to your public IP. Get a new certificate. Internal domain name does not matter. Here

Regards, Vik Singh "If this thread answered your question, please click on "Mark as Answer"

Monday, May 5, 2014 5:07 AM