none
Can i build multiple page for web add-ins outlook ?? RRS feed

• Question

• hello , 

my question is how can i build multiple page of web add-ins outlook ?is it possible and how can i do that ?

• Edited by A3COMHABIB Friday, February 9, 2018 10:54 AM
    Friday, February 9, 2018 10:51 AM

All replies

• Hello A3COHMABIB,

What do you mean multiple pages? Do you need show different page for different task pane?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:11 AM
  • hello Terry ,

i mean give for example :

i have 3page for readmessage add in how can i do pagination . from page 1 to the page 2 and 3 .

i have an idea but it base to html .

if somthing else existe ,i wan't to know  .

thanks 

Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:24 AM
  • Hi A3COMHABIB,

>>i have 3page for readmessage add in how can i do pagination

What do you mean by pagination? It seems you want to achieve page jump like turn to page 2 from page 1.

This is not specific to Office AddIn, but is to web developing. Office AddIn hosts web application, you could implement page jump or any other web technoloy in this web application. They will behavior correctly in Office AddIn. 

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 24, 2018 5:14 AM