Windows Setup could not configure to run on this computer hardware

Question

• I'm sorry if my question is answered or not. But I could not boot into Windows 8 after the installation. I got the following errors:

First, after the installation, I got the message that windows is configuring the computer, but it came to this message and asked for a restart: 

After it restarted, I got another message that "Windows could not complete installation"... And then i tried to re-installation again, but I still got the same error.

By the way, my computer is: HP ENVY 17, Core i7-2820, Ram 8G. The 1st installation, I installed it on Drive D, it didn't success, and then the 2nd installation, I installed it on Drive C (format before installation), but did not success as well :(

I hope somebody here can help me to sort it out. I'm very eager to experience Windows 8. Thank you in advance

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:45 PM

All replies

• hoanganh1987vn,

How much free storage is on your hard drives?  Are you installing using DVD or USB stick drive?

Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:00 PM
    Answerer
  • I installed from a dvd. And free storage on my hard drives is more than 100G
    Friday, September 30, 2011 7:30 AM
  • hoanganh1987vn,

I would like for you to download ISO again, burn it on another DVD and try it again.

Friday, September 30, 2011 1:06 PM
    Answerer