Excel date picker link to Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to insert a date picker into an excel spreadsheet and then link it to Outlook calendar.  Not sure if this is even possible. Can anyone help? 
    Monday, September 17, 2018 3:13 PM

All replies

• Hi ChickLeg,

What do you mean that link the date picker in Excel to Outlook calendar?

Can you describe it in more detail?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:08 AM
  • Like when you're creating forms, you use a data picker. You click on it and get a small calendar, then you select a date.
    Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:23 AM
  • Hi ChickLeg,

Unfortunately, I couldn't find such API that enable you to select a date in Excel date picker then change the calendar in Outlook.

According to my search, it is possible to create calendar in Excel using date picker.

And it is also possible to import a calendar from Excel to Outlook.

For more information, please review the following link:

How to create calendar in Excel (drop-down and printable)

How To Import a Calendar From Excel to Outlook

Hopefully it helps you. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, September 21, 2018 8:25 AM
  • Hi ChickLeg,

Thanks for your asking. Did you resolve your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know.

I wish you a happy life!

Best Regards,

Yuki

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:42 AM