none
REST API Documentation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was trying out the REST API service to manage my APIM products and subscriptions by using the SAS token method. 

I have downloaded the Github sample for the same and it works just fine for the handful of APIs listed in it.

However, I am unable to find a REST API documentation for further operations. The only documentation I got was for authorization using Azure ARM RBAC, however, as I am using the SAS token approach, the listed APIs aren't compatible.

So where could I get the documentation of APIs which are compatible with SAS token authentication mechanism?

Thanks,

Surabh Shah

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 3:07 PM

All replies

• Have you seen this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/azure/  ? You may use "filter by title" text  box on top left, maybe put SAS and it should SAS related documents.

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:27 PM
  • Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I went through the documentation highlighted by you, and wasn't able to find it even on filtration as you have mentioned.

Actually, I think the complete documentation is missing, somehow, as I am unable to see any other versions under the references option on the page.

Best Regards,

Surabh Shah

Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:58 AM
  • Hello surabhshah Could you share the URL link for the sample that you started off with?

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:04 PM