none
WIA Driver Trial Submission to DevCenter Dashboard ?

Question

• Hello Community,

We want to test our WIA driver Trial submission to DevCenter but we are unable to find process to do so.We want to test submission and not publish to the user

The purpose for our trial submission is to verify warning and error message from UniversalLog.txt log file and not to make our WIA driver to be published or visible to user.

UniversalLog.txt INF Validation Notes 
    Error 1312 in eSWScanr.inf, line 276 : Needed section [STI.WSDSectionHW] should have .Hw suffix under [WSDScanDriver.Device.Hw] section.,

Warning 1306 in eSWScanr.inf, line 229 : Found legacy CopyFiles operation with non-system target path (C:\programdata\TOSHIBA) for 'eSWLangInfo.ini'.

Also, Is "Announcement Date" mandatory for Trial submission of driver? If so then what could be the significance of this date.

Regards,
    Divya

Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:54 AM

Answers

• I don't believe an announcement date is required but DevCenter folks should provide the final answer. The FAQ page provides this link for support. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/dashboard/hardware-dashboard-faq#how-do-i-contact-hardware-dev-center-dashboard-support 

• Marked as answer by Divya Kr Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:57 AM
    Friday, January 11, 2019 8:30 PM

All replies

• Hello Community,

Can anyone please answer above query. Is there any way to test Trial submission of WIA Driver?

Regards,
    Divya

Friday, January 11, 2019 10:41 AM
  • I don't believe an announcement date is required but DevCenter folks should provide the final answer. The FAQ page provides this link for support. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/dashboard/hardware-dashboard-faq#how-do-i-contact-hardware-dev-center-dashboard-support 

• Marked as answer by Divya Kr Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:57 AM
    Friday, January 11, 2019 8:30 PM