none
FSlogix 2009 2.9.7621.30127 - Onedrive prompting to remove files? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We're running a Windows 10 1809 non-persistent VDI environment on top of VMware Horizon 7.12 and using both profile and office container redirection to handle all the 365 stuff, including the Onedrive sync client. Works fine, until I came to update to the newest FSlogix. Upon login, users get prompted that several thousand files have recently been deleted and are then prompted to either remove the files from Onedrive or restore them. This would obviously be a major issue had we rolled this out, as choosing remove would remove all of their Onedrive files, something which would make us somewhat unpopular.

Is this expected behaviour as I notice in the release notes there is stuff about Onedrive being tweaked?  Any ideas how to set it to automatically restore the files without user intervention, or better yet not bring up this prompt?

Friday, November 20, 2020 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. Upgrade to the newest version of FSLogix on our non persistent XenApp environment. Next logon all files were supposedly deleted and needed to be restored. After restore it seems that stuff works again. But now it keeps us from upgrading and solving some other bugs with sharepoint data (cache). Also we use published applications which do not prompt you to restore.

I wonder we are the only ones having this issue.

Friday, November 20, 2020 3:47 PM
  • Going to do a little testing this morning, see if there are any fundamental changes to the container after logging on with the new FSlogix agent, at least I can then see what's causing the issue. Any input from anyone else would also be appreciated :)
    Monday, November 23, 2020 8:23 AM
  • Created a ticket at Microsoft. Lets see what comes out.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2020 10:50 AM
  • Excellent, keep us posted. Didn't get time to do any testing yesterday (usual Monday issues), but should hopefully be able to over the next couple of days.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2020 11:00 AM