none
silkysullo RRS feed

• Question

• why cant I download a dvd of games onto my pc, it starts but wont transfer, I am only new to using pcs
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 1:53 AM

Answers

• why cant I download a dvd of games onto my pc, it starts but wont transfer, I am only new to using pcs

You're obviously new to posting in Forums too.

Your question is "silkysullo". What does that mean? In your post you then explain what you are trying to do. But your question is "silkysullo" which makes no sense.

The Forum you picked, .Net Framework Setup and Servicing, is for "Discussing and asking questions about the setup and deployment of .Net Framework". I don't know why you picked that Forum. What does that Forum have to do with what you are asking?

Maybe you should try this forum Microsoft Community Windows Forum (click on the blue link to the left) and pick an operating system your computer has on it then click on participate and ask a question. And ask a question don't put silkysullo. Silkysullo is not a question. Nor can people find an answer to an already asked question if the question is silkysullo rather than a real question.

La vida loca

Thursday, May 1, 2014 2:05 AM