Error retrieving Team members from a project using web api RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have an error retrieving my team members from my VSTS project:

{"$id":"1","innerException":null,"message":"TF10158: The user or group name vstfs:///Classification/TeamProject/45009cf2-d860-46ea-a824-74dafd1f0c7a\\1421175a-8088-40fd-a4b9-e3d5aa5149a7/members/ contains unsupported characters, is empty, or too long.","typeName":"Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Identity.IllegalIdentityException, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.WebApi, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a","typeKey":"IllegalIdentityException","errorCode":0,"eventId":4207}

I did the same with a paid project and it retrieves normally, or maybe its not available on the free version; I verified that this project has a team with 3 members... And their names are ok... Could you oplease tell me what happened?

La fuerza es una casualidad, fruto de la debilidad de los demás...

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

How do you retrieve the team members? What's the details of the members (account, display name etc...) in your VSTS?

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Saturday, November 25, 2017 3:43 AM