none
SQL Adapter Error in BizTalk Server 2006 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All.
    I have general query regarding SQL adapter..today only i got error in event log as :...

The adapter "SQL" raised an error message. Details "MSDTC on server 'xxxx01' is unavailable.".

then i received this warning ....

The adapter "SQL" raised an error message. Details "The adapter recovered from recent failures. The Event Log Error Threshold count reset. ".

then i received error as ..

An error occurred while attempting to access the SSO database.

Function: GetGlobalInfo

File: infocache.cpp:1236

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.).

SQL Error code: 0x00002746

Error code: 0xC0002A21, An error occurred while attempting to access the SSO database.

The adapter "SQL" raised an error message. Details "A connection with the transaction manager was lost. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D01C)".

then i receive error in SQL Server which is on different server.. 

Reading error. Exception information: TDDS failed to read from source database. SQLServer: dcdelspsdb01, Database: BizTalkMsgBoxDb.A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.).

Could anyone help regarding this ..

Thanks
    Sandeep 

Friday, July 24, 2009 6:23 AM

All replies

• Couple of questions:

1) Are you seeing this regularly
    2) All the errors started from MSDTC service going down and it doesn't seem from the log that the service went down because of the SQL adapter.

Abhinav
    Friday, July 24, 2009 8:24 AM
  • Hi Abhinav ,
    No i don't see these error regulary ..but one in a day i see it...but after that i see in event log that connection with remote is established sucessfully..

Thanks
    Sandeep
    Friday, July 24, 2009 9:34 AM