I need help with making my sb databse. RRS feed

• Question

• i have few questions

1) How can i customize the icon of my program and icon in top-left corner of program.

2) I had idea about making database for listing people and their info, i wanted to make option that user who is using database can add picture to someone in database. Can someone help with that, i don't know how to make that practical. (any code/codes that would helpful for adding pictures or saving them would be helpful)

3) Can i use xml for storing informations of people for my database program. If it is possible can you introduce me or send me and guide/tutorial how to start connecting sb with xml and making it work.

i'm looking forward to your answers,  (any codes are helpful)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:56 PM

Answers

• 1) You could use the LitDev extension or the program "ResHack". Here

2) That is simple. There is already a  database topic in the forums. Here 

3) You could use a xml. But it would be better to use for the text a txtfile and to save the oictures in a seperate folder.

One tip for you:

Look around the last 3 sides of the forum. There are 2 topics which answer your first questions and your questions of your other topic.

MYSTERY

You asked in your other topic EXACTLY the same like in my post (a longer time ago). The header is the same too! xD

Greetings Timo

• Marked as answer by TheGuxi Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:55 AM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 12:25 AM

All replies

• 1) You could use the LitDev extension or the program "ResHack". Here

2) That is simple. There is already a  database topic in the forums. Here 

3) You could use a xml. But it would be better to use for the text a txtfile and to save the oictures in a seperate folder.

One tip for you:

Look around the last 3 sides of the forum. There are 2 topics which answer your first questions and your questions of your other topic.

MYSTERY

You asked in your other topic EXACTLY the same like in my post (a longer time ago). The header is the same too! xD

Greetings Timo

• Marked as answer by TheGuxi Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:55 AM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 12:25 AM
  • Thank you, 

haha that was funny, i will use your advice for looking up before posting :). 

Thursday, October 4, 2012 5:58 AM