Integration under android RRS feed

• Question

• User500016982 posted
    Hello! I'm a student programmer, so I probably have a stupid question, but I do not understand it.
    I'm writing projects under unity3d and pretty well figured out how to use signalr for an application on a PC. Just drop the dll in the "Plugins" folder and it's ready. Now the crux of the matter. Where can I find the library for the application on Android? Usually they are in the .so format and I drop them into the Plugins / Android folder and everything works. But SignalRClient.so and anything like that I could not find.
    I understand that you can download the sourse code and somehow compile it and get a .so file. But I still do not understand this and ask for help me and integration of the application on android.
    Thank you for your attention, the text was written using "GoogleTranslate". I'm from Russia-.-
    Thursday, December 21, 2017 8:30 PM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi Gray,<o:p></o:p>

Welcome to ASP.NET forum.<o:p></o:p>

Firstly, ASP.NET SignalR is a new library for ASP.NET developers that makes developing  real-time web functionality to applications easy. For more information about ASP.NET SignalR, please check this link.<o:p></o:p>

Besides, if you’d like to use SignalR in your regular Java or Android applications, this documentation and sample on github might be helpful, please refer to it.<o:p></o:p>

With Regards, <o:p></o:p>

Fei Han<o:p></o:p>

Monday, December 25, 2017 5:46 AM