Deploy asp.net to IIS 6.0 in Windows Server 2003 and Problem with Oracle RRS feed

• Question

• You cannot vote on your own post

Hi,

I just want to deploy  an asp.net project to IIS 6.0 in windows server 2003(64bit).My databse is Oracle 11g and  an Oracle Data Access Components ,

ODAC 11.2 Release 4 (11.2.0.3.0) with Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio ,to  do with the oracle database andctvisual studio 2010.And my Oracle database is at another computer(192.168.0.5,win7) wih a target of remoting conntection .And my  web.config conntectionString is following:

<add name="Entities" connectionString="metadata=res://*/DataAccess.Model1.csdl|res://*/DataAccess.Model1.ssdl|res://*/DataAccess.Model1.msl;provider=Oracle.DataAccess.Client;provider connection string=&quot;DATA SOURCE=(DESCRIPTION =
        (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 192.168.0.5)(PORT = 1521))
        (CONNECT_DATA =
          (SERVER = DEDICATED)
          (SERVICE_NAME = XE)
        )
      );PASSWORD=sa;PERSIST SECURITY INFO=True;USER ID=ZLF&quot;" 

However,after after stalling ,net framework 4 and deploying the project to IIS  in windows server 2003 , I encounter an error wtth this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider.  It may not be installed. 
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider.  It may not be installed.

Source Error: 

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
       <system.web>
           <compilation debug="true"/>
       </system.web>
    </configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.  
    Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider.  It may not be installed.]
       System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(String providerInvariantName) +1399079
       System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.GetFactory(String providerString) +34

[ArgumentException: The specified store provider cannot be found in the configuration, or is not valid.]
       System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.GetFactory(String providerString) +63
       System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.ChangeConnectionString(String newConnectionString) +483
       System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection..ctor(String connectionString) +77
       System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.CreateEntityConnection(String connectionString) +41
       System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext..ctor(String connectionString, String defaultContainerName) +17
       ADM.ProgressMonitor.DataAccess.Entities..ctor() in C:\Users\John\Desktop\基础配置Oracle 20120817\基础配置Oracle\基础配置\DataAccess\Model1.Designer.cs:45
       ADM.ProgressMonitor.AeroManage.AeroDataList..ctor() in C:\Users\John\Desktop\基础配置Oracle 20120817\基础配置Oracle\基础配置\AeroManage\AeroDataList.aspx.cs:20
       ASP.aeromanage_aerodatalist_aspx..ctor() in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30128\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\f6229e9d\d2ad55a6\App_Web_sndc2lv0.0.cs:0
       __ASP.FastObjectFactory_app_web_sndc2lv0.Create_ASP_aeromanage_aerodatalist_aspx() in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30128\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\f6229e9d\d2ad55a6\App_Web_sndc2lv0.2.cs:0
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildResultCompiledType.CreateInstance() +79
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp) +118
       System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) +29
       System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.System.Web.IHttpHandlerFactory2.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) +65
       System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) +195
       System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +203
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +163

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30128; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30128.1 

So, anyone can give me some idea abount this.I just want to konw what component I haven't  installed.

Thanks.

Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:41 AM