Redirecting Error Output RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Access Table that has a KEY and 15 other columns, the KEY is a "AutoNumber" datatype in access database. I have mapped those columns to Data Conversion transformation called "Remove PRE prefix" - this transformation input columns are "PRE_column(s)" and KEY, i have given Output Alias "KEY to OUT_KEY" and other columns removed the prefix PRE_, just kept the column(s).

Those are mapped to "Row Number" transformation, then given to desination table in MS SQL server Database. Configured the error output to Redirect Row...

Connected the Destination Error Output to "Flat File", now I get below error and dont know how to resolve...

There is more than one data source column with the name 'KEY'. The data source coulmn names must be unique. I am not sure where I get to KEY columns.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Suresh
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:36 PM

Answers

• well it says it self you have 2 fields with the same name you can rename the fields in the COLUMN in the OUTPUT COLUMN (SEE WHAT YOUR SOURCE object is , i am asumming itsa OLE)

my suggesstion is to delete the Erro Flat file detination  and make it again and set the fileds one by one
    Sincerely SH -- Please kindly don’t forget to mark the post(s) that answered your question and/or vote for the post
    • Marked as answer by Suresh SSIS Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:22 PM
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:30 PM