none
Re-Subscribing to TechNet Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried numerous times to re-subscribe to TechNet, but I keep getting the following error message.

The following error(s) has occurred:

Unfortunately, we cannot process your order at this time. Please click here to contact Customer Service to place your order. We applogies for inconvenience caused.

I have contacted support, and they are aware of the problem, but are unable to help me. Does anyone know how I can re-subscribe online without getting this error?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Dypsis,

The error message that you posted seems like a payment gateway error.

Did you get this message after entering your payment information? Have you tried with another credit card? You can also choose to pay via Cheque or Wire Transfer.

The CSR should be able to help you place the order through if you tell them to.

Regards

Kok Leong

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 7:55 AM

All replies

• Dypsis:

Can you be more specific about the URLs you were on or trying to access when you experienced these errors? That will help with further troubleshooting as you description is broad enough that it could apply to many different systems.

What was the customer service number you were contacting? 

Thanks.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:04 AM
  • Hi Julie.
    I am required to use the Asia Pacific site as I am in Australia.

Below is the link:
    https://buynow.msapoc.com/technet/TechNetIntro.aspx

I use the "Change Your Subscription" tab and proceed with the order, but it fails with the error already posted above.

I have contacted support using the email address below, but while he has tried to help, he said that it is out of his hands. He said that he thought the problem was fixed a week ago, but he is still receiving complaints.

Support email address:
    tnaus@microsoft.com

Regards,

dypsis
    Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:31 AM
  • Dypsis:

I forwarded a link to your post on to someone in the Asia Pacific area for follow up. I had hoped that they would reply back here on the thread but it looks like they have not. I will ping them again.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 7:24 AM
  • Hi Dypsis,

The error message that you posted seems like a payment gateway error.

Did you get this message after entering your payment information? Have you tried with another credit card? You can also choose to pay via Cheque or Wire Transfer.

The CSR should be able to help you place the order through if you tell them to.

Regards

Kok Leong

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 7:55 AM