"We can't complete the upload" uploading package RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to upload my first Windows 8 Store package today but I only get this error message: "We can't complete the upload."  Is there anywhere I can go or get more info about how to resolve this error?  The other posts on the forum here seem to resolve it with a lot of various ways but they don't work for me.

Rob Kraft

Monday, May 27, 2013 7:11 PM

Answers

• I have the same issue currently. I assume this is a problem on Microsofts side, as I had no problems uploading almost the same app a few days ago.
    • Marked as answer by Rob Kraft Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:25 PM
    Monday, May 27, 2013 8:00 PM

All replies

• I have the same issue currently. I assume this is a problem on Microsofts side, as I had no problems uploading almost the same app a few days ago.
    • Marked as answer by Rob Kraft Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:25 PM
    Monday, May 27, 2013 8:00 PM
  • Thanks, that is somewhat good to hear. This is my first app so I am not sure if there is something I am doing wrong.

Rob Kraft

Monday, May 27, 2013 9:21 PM
  • We can't complete the upload

You have already uploaded 10 packages to the Windows Store for this app. To upload another package, delete the packages you don't need, such as those with errors, and try to upload the package again.

Have a look at this link,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh923027.aspx

If problem exist still, then try after some time, the server may be busy.

If this doesnt help then try to get live help from your

Dashboard->Support(tab)->Contact US(link)

pradeep aj If it answers, then please Mark it as Answer

• Proposed as answer by Pradeep AJ Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:12 AM
    • Edited by Pradeep AJ Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:40 AM
    Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:05 AM
  • I was able to successfully upload my app this morning.  It was the first, and only, case where I received a message that the upload was successful; all other submissions received the "We can't complete the upload." message - even though apparently they were succeeding.

Rob Kraft

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:25 PM
  • I was having the same problem also at starting.. but at a fast connectivity of internet will solve everything. bt i highly recomended to use Internet explorer of modzilla firefox while uploading.
    Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:23 AM