none
All components disappeared in Target Designer RRS feed

• Question

• I have been working with multiple images in target designer for Embedded Windows 2009 for over a month now. Everything was fine until I created a new component today in Component Designer and accidentally accepted the name Component1 and added it to the component database. I changed the name it then re-added it to the component database. When I went back to the target I was working with, and any other one, the target seems to load but 0 components are in the project and none are available to add. I checked the database using the component database manager and all of the components are there. What happened? I can't find the Component1 component to delete it either.

WTF?
    Sunday, November 22, 2009 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hi...
      I need help from you in installing windows embedded standard  as till now I have just got downloaded 7 files of XPe....Sorry not to support you at present as I m bigginer in these OS....Hope you'll respond... Shahroon900@hotmail is my id if u feel comfortable to mail me there...Thanks in advance
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:43 AM
  • Are you able to find the component you created with the display name you renamed Component1 to, in Component Database Manager, and delete it?
    Friday, December 4, 2009 8:09 PM