IMFMediaSourceTopologyProvider.GetMediaSourceTopology returns MF_E_ATTRIBUTENOTFOUND RRS feed

• Question

• hi there,

i try to implement some code using an IMFSequencerSource (with some custom MediaSources that work without sequencer source without any problem). when i wire up stuff similar to the samples provided here, GetMediaSourceTopology returns MF_E_ATTRIBUTENOTFOUND, but i dont know what attribute is missing. is there a way to find out? or at least some documentation about what attributes are mandatory for that?

btw, if i use an IMFSequencerSource and i set a new topology on the media session (having several live media sources in background). does the mediasession call a Pause() or Stop() on the previous media source (or eventually the Sequencer Source itself?) or do i have to pause/stop the previous MediaSources by myself?

thanks in advance

joachim

Monday, July 26, 2010 12:52 PM

Answers

• Solved:

i used the PresentationDescriptor of the underlying MediaSources directly instead of using the PresentationDescriptor of the IMFSequencerSource itself.

so, when i use CreatePresentationDescriptor on the SequencerSource diretly instead of using the PresentationDescriptors of the MediaSources directly, it works.

thanks though ;)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:14 AM