I can't find Test Manager since I received a new PC RRS feed

• Question

• I have Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 installed. I was successfully using Test Manager until my PC crashed. 

When our IT department migrated my desktop to a new desktop PC, I could no longer find Test Manager

Where do I look?  I can't download it again from marketplace - it says I have already installed it.

Thank you.

Cynthia

Monday, September 11, 2017 5:37 PM

All replies

• Hi cynthia,

try to modify your visual studio 2017 (probably not installed) and selected the test manager

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 11, 2017 6:12 PM
  • Hi Cynthia , 

Is your problem solved?

Kind regards

Laurens

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by laurens vdb Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:39 PM
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:39 PM