none
Routing error RRS feed

• Question

• What causes this error and what I need to do to check the error and fix it?

"The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure."

I do not use custom pipeline just xmltransmit, the receive port is a WCF-Custom using sqlbindings, credentials were put in correctly.

I do have an orchestration taking the input message and translate it into output message

There are 2 send ports: 1 is the normal FILE send port and the other is another WCF-Custom using oracledbbinding, credentials were put in correctly.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:26 PM

Answers

• The cause is that there is no Enlisted or Started service, Send Port or Orchestration, with a subscription that matches the incoming message.

1. Make sure your Orchestrations or Send Port is Started.

2. Make sure the Orchestration is Bound to the correct Receive Port.

3. Verify the received MessagerType is the same that is expected by the Orchestration.

• Marked as answer by FrankTo Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:19 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:53 PM
  • In BizTalk Administrator, on the Group Hub, choose New Query, Value - Subscriptions, Run.

Find the Activate Subscription for your Orchestration and view the Expression.  The MessageType should be one of the predicates.

Then check the context of the suspended message for the MessageType there.

Do they match?

• Marked as answer by FrankTo Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:19 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:46 PM

All replies