none
BizTalk Server 2010 EDI Templates ... Need V. 6010 but it is not there RRS feed

• Question

• I need to work with an EDI document which is for version 6010 (006010) but it is not included with the EDI templates that ship with BTS 2010. Does anyone know how I can get the templates for this version? I'm specifically interested in documents 873 and 874.
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:12 PM

Answers

• Vishu and Timothy,

You can review all of the supported EDI documents here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb246080(v=BTS.70).aspx

At this point, the product team has no additional information with regards to supporting additional versions. They remain committed to maintenance and compliance.

I'm sorry I couldn't find you any better news.

Sincerely,

Randy S. Ridgely [MSFT]
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. © 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 3:16 PM
  • BizTalk Server 2010 supports 005010 and 004010 version of the EDI and not 0060101. I would like someone from MS to confirm. Do we have any Accelerator for EDI 006010.
    Best Regards, Vishnu
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:58 AM

All replies

• BizTalk Server 2010 supports 005010 and 004010 version of the EDI and not 0060101. I would like someone from MS to confirm. Do we have any Accelerator for EDI 006010.
    Best Regards, Vishnu
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:58 AM
  • Vishnu, did you reach out to someone already or would you like me to do this?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:14 PM
  • Hi,

I will try to involve someone familiar with this issue, there might be some time delay.

Regards
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. My Blog: http://xhinker.com
    Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 Cookbook
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 7:18 AM
  • Vishu and Timothy,

You can review all of the supported EDI documents here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb246080(v=BTS.70).aspx

At this point, the product team has no additional information with regards to supporting additional versions. They remain committed to maintenance and compliance.

I'm sorry I couldn't find you any better news.

Sincerely,

Randy S. Ridgely [MSFT]
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. © 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 3:16 PM