creating knowledge source using C# RRS feed

• Question

• User-1974376086 posted

good day,

I need to develop a POC - BLACKBOARD architecture; some sort like an intelligent rule-based system and inference engine. First thing, I need to create knowledge source (KS) which contains both - domain problem KS and control problem KS. They will be a scheduler and it involves quite complicated computational problem-solving. There a few of my friend suggested using Prolog and Phyton. But it takes time to learn. I am quite familiar using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server - I been teaching undergrad students using ASP.NET for almost 5 years (intermediate level).

My query; is it suitable if I <g class="gr_ gr_21 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="21" data-gr-id="21">proceed</g> this project using ASP.NET and C#?

Thanks.

-Hana-

Monday, January 28, 2019 3:06 AM

All replies

• User36583972 posted

Hi hanamunira,

My query; is it suitable if I proceed this project using ASP.NET and C#?

According to my current understanding, you can try to use ASP.NET technology to do it.

First thing, I need to create knowledge source (KS) which contains both - domain problem KS and control problem KS. They will be a scheduler and it involves quite complicated computational problem-solving.

You can Use the Web API to Handle complex computational problems and return results.

Or you can integrated Microsoft Cognitive Services : Infuse your apps, websites and bots with intelligent algorithms to see, hear, speak, understand and interpret your user needs through natural methods of communication. Transform your business with AI today.

You can create intelligent apps using powerful data and AI services and deploy your app to the Microsoft Azure.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 7:05 AM