Want to update screenshots and app icon for my app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to update screenshots and app icon for my windows store app9N6FBFMX3LC1 after it was suspended.

I submitted new packages, but I don't know how to change app icons and screenshots.

I imported store listings .csv file, but don't know exactly how to upload pictures and attach it to .csv file
    please help

Saturday, August 5, 2017 5:21 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Usually, you do not need to import your listing as .csv file. You can edit the screenshots and Store Logo in Store listing page of your app submission in dashboard directly.

The .csv file can be convenient if you have listings in multiple languages. To update screenshots and Store Logo in this way, you can import your listings as a folder, rather than a .csv file. You can create a folder to include your .csv file and add images to either root folder or a subfolder. Then, you should enter the full path in the filed in .csv file.

You could refer to the example provided by documentation Update listing info:

"For example, if your root folder is named my_folder, and you want to use an image called screenshot1.png for DesktopScreenshot1, you could add screenshot1.png to the root of that folder, then enter my_folder/screenshot1.png in the DesktopScreenshot1 field. If you created an images folder within your root folder and then placed screenshot1.jpg there, you would enter my_folder/images/screenshot1.png. Note that after you import your listings using a folder, paths to your images will be converted to URLs to the files in Dev Center the next time you export your listings. You can copy and paste these URLs to use them again (for example, to use the same assets in several listing languages)."

If it's helpful, you might mark it as answer so that other community faced with same problem can find it more conveniently.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Monday, August 7, 2017 7:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ibrahim Anjum Monday, August 7, 2017 2:50 PM
    Monday, August 7, 2017 7:26 AM