Deployment of a microsoft surface app? RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed a local app for a client for his surface RT. i have built it as a windows store app so it works on surface.

i want to know how to deploy it on his surfac

i have searched for it and came across packaging, signing and some shell script deployment.i want an easy approach

so a non technical person can also deploy the app

or tell me of another platform or technology in which i rebuilt this small app as wpf, silver light and java are not working in Surface RT.

Note: its a remote surface device and it is not available for a remote debuger
    • Edited by MIB_Ninty Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:23 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:36 AM

Answers

• Hi MIB_Ninty,

Why not upload to Store and your client can download and deploy the app from the Store without any configuration.

Or otherwise you have to do some configuration for it. ref:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee804900(v=surface.10).aspx

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:32 AM

All replies