none
Make requester pay? RRS feed

• Question

• Does Azure Storage have an option to bill the requester of the data export for bandwidth charges? Same concept as what AWS (docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/RequesterPaysBuckets.html) and Google (cloud.google.com/storage/docs/requester-pays) have.

Thanks!

Apologize for the incomplete web links, forum won't let me add them until my account is verified.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• As far as I know, this option is currently not available.

hth
    Marcin

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:34 PM
  • Billing and subscription team would provide best guidance on this query and its free support. Kindly contact Azure Billing support and it's the best choice for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, April 22, 2019 6:15 AM
  • Thanks for the suggestion. I have submitted a ticket and will update this thread with MS's response.
    Monday, April 22, 2019 4:24 PM
  • MS Support confirmed this functionality does not exist.
    Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:08 PM
  • You may leave your feedback here. All the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:58 PM