AADSTS50020 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to login to my account. I am also trying to add my email to my iPhone, which is where the issue first began. When I try to add the account through Exchange, I get an error message stating "AADSTS50020: User account 'mark@************.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Apple Inc.' and cannot access the application 'f8d98a96-0999-43f5-8af3-69971c7bb423' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account." 

I tried logging in on my iMac, but I receive a similar message: "AADSTS50020: User account 'mark@********.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Calendly' and cannot access the application 'c2f89f53-3971-4e09-8656-18eed74aee10' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account." 

I am lost. This is for a personal account, and I have no idea what an Azure Active Directory is. 

Monday, December 3, 2018 6:44 PM

All replies

• Has the user account ever been added as a MSA (Microsoft Service Account) ?

Has the account been used to access Azure Portal or Services earlier ?

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 11:50 AM