installation bug RRS feed

• Question

• User1209630459 posted

Hello,
    After publishing Orchard from VS web 2012 to my domaine(1&1 shared Host Server) by Ftp , this error is invoked when i log to my website :

Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member: 'log4net.Util.ReadOnlyPropertiesDictionary.GetObjectData(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)'. Security accessibility of the overriding method must match the security accessibility of the method being overriden.

Help Please (More than 20 days of search) ??? Please.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:40 AM

Answers

• User1196771204 posted

hi kh67,

The error message simply indicates that your current shared host does not support full trust. I do not think that they can easily enable the full trust setting for you.

If in case they cannot enable it for you, you need to look for a host that supports full trust. One that I can recommend for you is asphostcentral.com

Hope this helps 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:31 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi Merci

If you have any issues about deploying asp.net application to IIS, you could get help from our Configuration and Deployment forum directly,

At the same time you can also try Windows Azure host with 3 month free trial,

Windows Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters. They require no up-front expenses, no long term commitment, and enable you to pay only for the resources you use. With Windows Azure you can focus on development of your solutions, rather than the infrastructure problems associated with your solution.

Advantages:

1.Quickly build, deploy & manage applications.

2.Use any operating system, language or tool.

3.No obligation, totally free.

For more information: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/ 

hope it helps you,

With regards

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:55 AM

All replies

• User1992938117 posted

Its all about trust level for Log4net dll, You can add trust level full in web.config:

<system.web>
        <trust level="Full" />

If still issue persist then do as follow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9700625/c-sharp-webapp-log4net-partial-trust-high-or-medium-not-working

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:54 AM
  • User1209630459 posted

thanks you : -)

Now it give this error :

I think that it's because the configuration of the shared iis server , i will call the support of the company.

Line 49:   </system.transactions>
    Line 50:   <system.web>
    Line 51: <trust level="Full" /> Line 52:     <!--<trust level="Medium" originUrl="" />-->
    Line 53: 
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:50 AM
  • User1196771204 posted

hi kh67,

The error message simply indicates that your current shared host does not support full trust. I do not think that they can easily enable the full trust setting for you.

If in case they cannot enable it for you, you need to look for a host that supports full trust. One that I can recommend for you is asphostcentral.com

Hope this helps 

Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:31 AM
  • User1209630459 posted

Thanks necro_mance and all of you gays , I will terminate my contract with this host because his support is very bad , i'm looking for other host , thanks for your recommendation.

Merci

Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:01 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi Merci

If you have any issues about deploying asp.net application to IIS, you could get help from our Configuration and Deployment forum directly,

At the same time you can also try Windows Azure host with 3 month free trial,

Windows Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters. They require no up-front expenses, no long term commitment, and enable you to pay only for the resources you use. With Windows Azure you can focus on development of your solutions, rather than the infrastructure problems associated with your solution.

Advantages:

1.Quickly build, deploy & manage applications.

2.Use any operating system, language or tool.

3.No obligation, totally free.

For more information: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/ 

hope it helps you,

With regards

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:55 AM