none
Error 'One or more objects referenced by the access token were not found' while registering application in MS Application Registration Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

I'm getting below error while trying to register my application in Microsoft Application  Registration Portal.

Error : 'One or more objects referenced by the access token were not found' .

Please help me fixing the above error.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, April 6, 2018 10:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Friends,

I'm getting below error while trying to register my application in Microsoft Application  Registration Portal.

Error : 'One or more objects referenced by the access token were not found' .

Please help me fixing the above error.

Thanks in advance.

I have the exact same problem.

Had applications registered yesterday and I can confirm login with Microsoft Account was working. Now the list of registered applications is empty and I cant register new ones.

Friday, April 6, 2018 11:42 AM
  • Seems to work now for me. My applications are back in the list and I can create new ones.

Must have been an issue in the apps portal ;)

Friday, April 6, 2018 12:24 PM
  • Hi CH.T.GopiKumar,

You can see that Rasmus A. Persson had the same issue as yours.

He confirms that his issue is solved now.

I suggest you to again try to make a test and check whether the issue is still persist or it got solved.

If it got solve then try to mark the helpful suggestion as an answer.

It ill help us to close this thread, Also it will help to other community members in future, who will have same kind of issue.

If issue persist then try to provide detailed steps to reproduce the issue.

We will try to make a test on our side and will inform you about the result.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 9, 2018 5:20 AM