none
[E2007/E2010/Exchange-Online] [EWSMA 1.1] [VB.Net]: [Items; LoadPropertiesForItems] RRS feed

• Question

• I have an application that was built using WEBDAV technology. I am in the process of upgrading this to use EWS API 1.1.

As part of this I need to gather/update data in our database. My goal is to match each record/item with its ItemID, as ItemID is the way I will interface with the items in exchange. With the new version.

In my research I have come across some possible ways of getting at this data, but need help getting the proper syntax. Specifically I am looking at using ExchangeService.LoadPropertiesForItems but don’t know what properties I would specifically ask for in the request.

Currently in the WEBDAV solution we store the href, repl-uid, and our own key value (KeyID). On the exchange items we also store the KeyID with in the http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/ schema.

So my question is, what is the best way to retrieve items from exchange that would allow me to match the KeyID or repl-uid to the ItemID?

Thanks Rob
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 7:28 PM