none
Deploying Single and Multiple 837's RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to deploy BOTH the 837I/Single and the 837I/Multiple schemas? They are exactly the same except for the splitting attribute, but I have a need to process (inbound and outbound) both Single and Multiple 837's.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:50 AM

Answers

• On the party on the first page on the dropdown. Change it to like "....2006_single" or somehting like that. The you deploy it and you should see it on the drop down for the party.
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:35 PM

All replies

• Yes it is possible, but you have to change the namespace for one of the schemas. The name space is the primary identifier of each schema. Once you change it, redeploy. You may need a custom receive pipeline to make sure you select the correct schema if you are using it on the inbound. For outbound, make a refernece to it on the party.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:07 PM
  • Yes it is possible, but you have to change the namespace for one of the schemas. The name space is the primary identifier of each schema. Once you change it, redeploy. You may need a custom receive pipeline to make sure you select the correct schema if you are using it on the inbound. For outbound, make a refernece to it on the party.

Where do I change the outbound reference.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:22 PM
  • On the party on the first page on the dropdown. Change it to like "....2006_single" or somehting like that. The you deploy it and you should see it on the drop down for the party.
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:35 PM