none
Share Point 2013 Designer not showing platform as "Share point 2013 Workflow" at the time of workflow creation. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to create workflow for my Share Point 2013 site. To do this, I installed Share Point 2013 Designer,
    then created couple of workflows in that, using "Share point 2013 Workflow" platform.

But when today, I tried to create workflow, I found that "Share point 2013 Workflow"  platform option was not there. Because of that I am unable to create and deploy workflow on my SP 2013 site.

I am really not getting the problem. As I created some workflows using "Share point 2013 Workflow"  platform on same share point designer and now I dont see that option in dropdown.

Please suggest me something for this. I tried all possible solution which are present on internet.
    Thanks in advance.

Monday, February 2, 2015 10:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• Are you using SharePoint server or online.

if it's SharePoint server check the workflow manager. may it will stop working.

if it's online please connect with O365 support team they will check your subscription.

Before that try with some other machine. So we can confirm there is no pbm in your designer.

Ravin Singh D

Monday, February 2, 2015 2:00 PM
  • is this office 365?

Kind Regards,

John Naguib

Technical Consultant/Architect

MCITP, MCPD, MCTS, MCT, TOGAF 9 Foundation

Please remember to mark your question as answered if this solves your problem

Monday, February 2, 2015 3:16 PM
  • Hi,

Since you are posting the thread in SharePoint 2013 server forum, I assume you are using SharePoint server 2013.

I understand the option SharePoint 2013 platform disappears when you create a workflow in Designer, the issue might be caused by workflow manager. Please refer to the article below and check workflow configuration per the steps listed:

http://techbrij.com/the-option-sharepoint-2013-workflow-platform-not-available

Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com .

Rebecca Tu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 9:43 AM