.Net RIA VB.Net Generated Code not working for AuthenticationBase RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, I tried to build a sample for .Net RIA services authentication using ASP.Net Membershipprovider. I created a Blank Domainservice class. Then changed the HTML file which has the Silverlight control. Then changed the App.XAML. I did all this as per the .Net ria documentation. In VB.Net project this gave me a lot of errors in generated file and the App.xaml, Mainpage.Xaml. In C#.Net this worked perfectly. Please fix this and give us a release. Thanks, Thani
    Friday, May 8, 2009 3:13 PM

Answers

• Right now we have a VB.NET intellisence bug that gives compilation errors for generated code. I think if you build your project again, the errors will go away and the project will compile and function normally. We are fixing this bug and you probably won't see it for the next release.

Saturday, May 9, 2009 12:41 AM

All replies

• Could you explain your scenario a little more? VB codegen should work in the current CTP. Thanks.

Friday, May 8, 2009 5:56 PM
  • Right now we have a VB.NET intellisence bug that gives compilation errors for generated code. I think if you build your project again, the errors will go away and the project will compile and function normally. We are fixing this bug and you probably won't see it for the next release.

Saturday, May 9, 2009 12:41 AM