none
Sign in Using Clint Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• hi all,

i want to get unique code from mobile 

Like:  Mobile Bluetooth Mac Or any idea to solve problem 

Sunday, December 8, 2019 7:36 PM

All replies

• For those who are here to help you will need to provide more details starting with what type of app e.g. xamarin project ?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Sunday, December 8, 2019 8:14 PM
  • thanks Kareninstructor For Replay

i don`t want to make Mobile App I want to Read Unique Code From Mobile Using C# Windows Form 

This code will Read From Android Mobile System Without install App On Mobile Like Read Bluetooth Mac ...

Sunday, December 8, 2019 8:38 PM
  • 1 not supported by Windows Forms, it is a graphics library

2 not supported by C#, it is a computer language. 

3 not supported by bluetooth. It has a service discovery protocol, yes, but the service you want has to be exist on the mobile phone, which means you have to write the reading profile, bake it to android source code, then convince the user to install your special version of android - a normal android does not volunteer much information. If you want to go this route you have to have fairly good knowledge of android source code and bluetooth programming. On the Windows side you gotta be familiar with different bluetooth stacks. Or use a third party library that can work with different bluetooth stacks.

I don't know who gave you the no app requirement, re-negotiate the requirement should be a more practical approach. If you cannot convince the users to install a simple mobile app what are the odds that they agree to install your custom made operating system instead?

Visual C++ MVP

Sunday, December 8, 2019 9:20 PM