Storage Service Endpoint Locations RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just want to understand that after I added a service endpoint on my Subnet, specifically Microsoft.Storage service endpoint. The locations are auto populated. I can understand the two regions that have been added which is South and North Central US which my storage accounts paired region. But it also added Brazil South which doesn't make any sense? Can anyone help me understand why it suddenly added the third region? 

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 1:51 AM

Answers

• Hey Guys thanks for your response.

I was able to find it out from he BCDR: Azure Paired Regions

and yes the reason I am seeing brazil south in my region list is because Brazil is paired with South Central US.

Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:32 AM

All replies

• Hello James,

Thanks for posting here!

To get clarify more on this issue, do you have any V-net's in Brazil south which is peered with South and North central us ?

Also, could you explain about your environment to help better on this issue?

In-meanwhile, you can refer to the following article on Azure storage service endpoints

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:52 AM
  • @James_Amms Just checking in to see if you have had a chance to see the previous response. Could you share the above required information to understand/investigate this issue further?
    Monday, March 25, 2019 9:00 AM
  • Hey Guys thanks for your response.

I was able to find it out from he BCDR: Azure Paired Regions

and yes the reason I am seeing brazil south in my region list is because Brazil is paired with South Central US.

Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:32 AM
  • @James, Thanks for getting back

if the above answers helped. Please, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same.This can be beneficial to other community members who is looking for the similar solution and do let us know if you have any further query.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 3:56 AM