Windows phone runtime component crashed in vs2012. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i have developed app for windows phone 8(Nokia Lumia 920). It was registered with developer key. It was detected and connected successfully. it was not detected in zune software. it was detected in My Computer and WinRT App. I have started debugging with device. build success, xap deployed success. app installed success on device but then a alert displayed showing "A specified communication resource (port) is already in use by another application."

after that i have searched a lot in web & found one of the solution, which is not worked for me & which created another problem. the solution is: "Clear AppData & restart system". i have installed ccleaner and run, after that i restarted my system. and opened my project, i was shocked my runtime component was not loaded, it was load failed. i have seen the output having following error msg

C:\Users\Pallam Madhukar\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\LanguageTestWP8\MyPhoneRuntimeComponent\MyPhoneRuntimeComponent.vcxproj : error  : No exports were found that match the constraint: 
    ContractName  Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor
    RequiredTypeIdentity Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor

C:\Users\Pallam Madhukar\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\LanguageTestWP8\MyPhoneRuntimeComponent\MyPhoneRuntimeComponent.vcxproj : error  : No exports were found that match the constraint: 
    ContractName  Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor
    RequiredTypeIdentity Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor

Then after i have tried like below:

Created new project and tried to add this(earlier created) runtime component, Result Same Error in output window

Created new project and tried to add new runtime component, Result Same Error in output window.

Please Help me. Why i am not able to add new Windows Phone Runtime Component? & Why my Device is not running in Debug mode.

I have posted these problem earlier at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpdevelop/thread/40d0b3c5-6188-4ea4-8476-ca9c43b843a1

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpdevelop/thread/c8f53d94-f5c5-4251-ba3e-b615368e67d8

but there i have not explained this much. Please let me know if any one had same problem & What the status of this problem. any help one this will appreciated greatly. 

Thank you in advance. 

Pallam Madhukar Windows Phone Developer

Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Did you try repairing your Visual Studio and Windows Phone SDK installs?

-Eric.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:45 PM
  • Hi Eric, Great that was worked perfectly. But the first problem debugging with device is still rectified. please help me i have some extra information about this here.

Please help me. thanks in advance.

Pallam Madhukar Windows Phone Developer

Friday, May 24, 2013 6:46 AM