Problem with transition effects between two forms in WPF app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi my dear guys. I made a little app in WPF/VB.NET in Expression Blend 4 RC.

This app will be shown in a TV display, so i've a main window (Form1) that work as index or launcher and other 5 forms.

I've added a storyboard in each form with the a "Fade and Grow" effect (like MCE app). But many times the animation "runs very slow". I know that the blur effect is rendered by software.... but i'm using only a fade effect from 0 to 100% and a scale layer (transform) from 0.8 to 1, very simple!...... Also, my app is running in Tier 2 mode and FontCache service is running

In the new version of Expression Blend 4, exist any way to do a simple transition  effect (hardware accelerated) between "forms" such as "fade and grow", "slide in" or "Scrolling (Phone 7 SDK) just like page transitions in Silverlight" without a storyboard but for WPF forms?

I've tried the transition effects (Transition Presenter) from Pixel Labs http://bot.codeplex.com/ ... is nice doing transition effect with images and group of controls but i don't know if i can do with a complete form.

Any help?  :( please
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 6:52 AM